Canadian Federal Election Survey 2015
Which candidate for Prime Minister of Canada do you believe:
- is the most undemocratic?
- is the most fear mongering?
- is the most culturally destructive?
- is the bootlicker of the wealthiest multinational corporations?
- is most likely to silence the science and scientists that protect Canada and Canadians?
- has the most money to spend on designing a media campaign?
- would prefer that Canadians are politically disengaged?
- would prefer that the masses are uneducated?
- would sell out Canada and its values for a Trans Pacific Partnership deal?
- manufactures distractions and crises that evoke worry and suspicion?
- is likely to sacrifice the democratic process by selfishly proroguing parliament if things don’t go their way?
- would be the worst offenders at pressuring their MP’s to vote along party lines?
- should never be a leader of a country?
Take the survey. Share the survey. Talk about politics. Get informed on the details behind the fluff. Stand up for an enlightened society by championing research, education, political protesters, whistle blowers and the arts…these things make Canada great. Think. Finally, VOTE, and/or protest loudly, cleverly and conspicuously…but do it. Good Luck.
Thank you for taking the Canadian Federal Election Survey 2015.
Oi. If you scroll down through my posts, you’ll see a picture of Prime Minister Harper’s head pasted onto a body of a cooked chicken. That was to symbolize his cowardice when he took a desperate stand against the Green Party’s participation in a televised pre election debate. He came off then as a man afraid of being exposed for what he is…and now as he is about to lose his ruling government to a coalition…he is showing it again. If you watch him in parlaiment as he lashes out at the opposition, you can see him spewing his fear as he tries to put it into everyone else in earshot. I suppose George W. Bush taught him a thing or two about wielding the sword of fear at the masses. Like the insecure bully who wants to hide his own fear and weakness so does Harper govern by using fear to intimidate the Canadain public into keeping his party in power. Its a pathetic thing to watch. The coalition that was just formed to overthrow the Conservatives does have weeknesses, but it is transparent in its existence. It was not born out of fear, but of non-confidence in a government that arrogantly pushes people around when it can’t scare them into submission. Master Yoda could certainly see through Prime Minister Harper, perhaps the PM should watch Star Wars again (or even for the first time?). Maybe he would see that his dark side and weaknesses are more visible to more Canadians than he thinks; and perhaps to the people who are watching from around the World.
My advice to Stephen Harper and his Conservatives would be to admit your msitakes. You look childish in your attempt to conceal what is obvious. Don’t try to deny that you are going down, you’ll only do more damage and pull people in with you as you struggle while your getting deepeer into believing your own crap. And one more thing. Try working with people…collaboration is key in these troubled times and in any time for that matter. In your arrogance, you may fool some people some of the time, but now you are only fooling yourself. Let it go…if anything, its your grappling for power that makes Canada look politically unstable to international eyes.